Jessie Li here
Jessie Li here Poems
- Raining Blood Don’t you wish the rain to wash away all ...
- This Site It lets you see Every little thing It shows ...
- Letter From The Slave Letter to my stupid master
- Reflection In The Window I feel outside I feel the ...
- My Love And Hatred For The Pup... You love me in front of ...
- Just Go You cant read my mind So stop trying to Stop acting...
- Slay Me, Save Me Drop that brittle little knife You know you...
Ello...Name's Jess...I'm...Well, i don't really know how to describe myself...I guess I'm crazy and i love reading comic books to get into a dreamland away from annoying old reality...I'm fairly anit-social...which is why i love the website...almost no one really knows me.....They just read what i (attempt to) write... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jessie Li here
Don’t you wish the rain to wash away all fears
To blend with and dismiss all the tears
You wish the rain to calm all rage
To let you out of the emotional cage
You want peace to reign
Let all other thoughts fall away like rain
But when the rain doesn’t take all away
You wish the rain to not stay
When the rain is blood
It comes over you like a sudden flood
Fears come out to taught you
Tears come and attack too
Rage set free
Cage wont let you be
Reigning peace nonexistent
Rain now keeps happy thoughts distant