John Ashton Poems
- Karisfirstpoem This love I feel is a memory But this memory ...
- Always Know My knees start to weaken At the first sight of ...
- Second Poem To save yourself for marriage How much I do ...
- Symptoms Of Love To tell you the truth I cant describe how I...
- Peasceful Chaos I looked into a mirror And gazed into my ...
- Just Like A Dove The words you wrote, words you chose Are ...
- Too Late To Try It's been a few weeks now I'm still holding ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about John Ashton
This love I feel is a memory
But this memory of love is loved
For it’s a truly lovely memory
Of us two, who have loved
But our love is only a memory
and memories are soon forgotten
But the love I hold for you
Will never spoil, nor rotten
It’s not the love that you remember
For that love is a memory true
The love I hold is that of a loved one
Yes, I’d say that would do
For our love is ever evolving
Be it dead and in the past
The love I have for you now
Not even time could out last
Call it the love of the first
Or the first love ...