Jonathan Olayinka Emmanuel
Jonathan Olayinka Emmanuel Poems
- Land Of Roses -Nigeria at 51- When we count our loses in ...
- Stand Because everybody does it doesn't makes it ...
- What He Did To Me The starry skies bears me witness That I ...
- Piercing Pain She is the choice wine in my favourite ...
- Hypnosis I think I did see her, the same as the imagery I ...
- Life Once you are still alive you can always strive Even ...
- Lost ..A letter from God... I remember days of your ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Jonathan Olayinka Emmanuel
Land Of Roses
-Nigeria at 51-
When we count our loses
in this land of golden roses
... We will discover we have lost more than we gained
through those evil years of tyranny; when Terror rained
In our deadly rage
we grew vast in age
We got free from White prison
but selfishly soldout in Black treason
Let's remember the good old days
when hope shun like distant rays
Our future saddled so bright
elegant in the sky like a kite
We have come a long way
so far my mouth cannot say
We've been together for so long
bonded by love so strong