Justin Tanabe Poems
- Like A Moth To A Flame I am drawn to you Like a moth to a ...
- Bury Me Standing Up When I pass away Bury me standing ...
- The First Man I Killed Killing a human being Is never a good...
- Died September 11 2001 Sometimes in my nightmares I relive ...
- Sleep My Darling Sleep my darling Rest in God’ arms Like a ...
- With This Ring With this ring I promise you a love that ...
- What Am I My skin color is irrelevant And so is my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Justin Tanabe
Like A Moth To A Flame
I am drawn to you
Like a moth to a flame.
Again and again
I am incinerated by the fire in your eyes
And the inferno in your lips.
My love for you is inextinguishable.
Every time I see you
My brain tells me to flee
so I will not get burned again.
But my heart refuses.
My heart wants to beat
on top of yours.
My heart wants to serenade you
a thousand songs.
My heart wants to devour you
as if you are the sweetest strawberry.