keith brown Poems
- The Submariner Beneath a rugose ocean, the submariner Ply’s ...
- A View From The Bridge Theirs a view from the bridge in the...
- Casurina The she oaks Stand Tall and bleak Along
- Anzac Day If you can stand head bowed at Anzac cove And ask...
- The Postmans Lament (Progress) The letter box stands One ...
- Imagine Close your eyes Imagine A swaying field of corn ...
- Prisoner Of Heaven There are no walls to hold me in Nowhere...
Retired sale manager, involved in Bicycle business most of adult life
Resident in blue haven Australia NSW
3 grown up children 7 grandchildren
Married 49 years to date to Carol childhood sweetheart
Love to write poems when fancy takes me but never published.
Ideas and metaphors varied, up to the muse really.
If I was asked to define voice, I would say more of a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about keith brown
Beneath a rugose ocean, the submariner
Ply’s his trade
Seeking in sensuous darkness
The rampant serpent He gave
thought to his victim
On an innocents soul
In percale waves
The perennial life force
Salient, yet still unwilling
Caressing the serpent head
Percussive force repeating
Till the serpent lay languid
In ether the submariner rested
Complacent, safe, satisfied
Compassion not of his making
To his victims resonate cry.