Kenzie Thorp Poems
- Happy 20th Birthday First off let me say, “Happy Birthday! ...
- Life Is Too Short Life is too short not to know love. Life ...
- Big Piney Out on the water For three days straight, Got a ...
- Distance Having a distance between you and her Is not only ...
- Four Simple Words You are on my mind 24/7. Shot straight ...
- Missing You Having your heart broken could be the worst, ...
- Moving On Having your heart broken could be the worst, The ...
I went to Santa Fe Elementary and High School. I graduated in 2008, Validictorian of my class. I am currently a sophomore at University of Central Missouri, GO MULES! ! ! I love being outside, doesn't really matter what I am doing. From hunting to playing sports or even getting a good sweat working, doesn't matter to me as long as I'm outside doing something. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kenzie Thorp
Happy 20th Birthday
First off let me say, “Happy Birthday! ”
It does not seem possible, but you are twenty,
Can’t use the excuse, “I’m a teen, ” anymore,
But trust me, we’ll still come up with plenty.
Look back at the great memories,
But don’t forget the bad times.
They teach us our lessons,
Even though they are the tough climbs.
This twenty four hours is about happiness,
So don’t let anything get in the way,
Have fun and smile,
And make this a great day!