Kimberly Lindsey Poems
- Devastated Heart Sadness, weeping. Chest, heaving. Head, ...
- Alone I May Be I am hurt by your callousness, I am angry at...
- The Way You Make Me Feel (Slig...
- Our Love Will See Us Through I turn to tell you something, ...
- An Episode Sometimes my mind is as it should be, And others...
- Baby, Just For You I will paint my eyes, just the way you ...
- Depression Sets In I see with my eyes, my head, and my ...
I am a mother and grandmother. I am a writer of poems, short stories, and attempting the novel.
I have written since I was a child, and find it therapeutic, as well as enjoyable.
I tend to write with feeling as the major point, but, also fantasy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.