Lamerre Lucie Poems
- Trying To Catch The Sun On the sand I stand, Here, in front...
- Seaman There! Do you see it? The lighthouse calling us far ...
- Infinite He fell in love Every single day With every single...
- Arriving At Death Safely I want my life to be an adventure; ...
- Feel Dig deep, Feel; Breathe hard, Watch;
- Rain The rain's falling outside, In the cold, silver night;...
- My Own Hand Yes, My own thoughts Shaped the world I'm in; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
I guess that the practice of living in the present moment is the practice of deliberate focus on the stream made of your thoughts and feelings and sensations, while practicing non attachement to your ...Lucie Lamerre
Sometimes we keep trying to be in the present moment, not understanding why we keep failing at it. It's because we miss the fact that what we are trying to be present with is not the present moment, b...Lucie Lamerre
Living in the moment is the art of letting go of what used to be the moment, but is not anymore, and to see that this isn't sad, cause the moment lasts forever. The moment is life, and as you're life ...Lucie Lamerre
''Look at every single being as a unique expression of source itself, a piece of Gods's art.''Lucie Lamerre
''Every single emotion is worth holding in your arms.''Lucie Lamerre
Trying To Catch The Sun
On the sand I stand,
Here, in front of the ocean.
My eyes gazing at the horizon,
My body as cold as could be.
They say: 'You get as much as you give'
And the sea pulls its waves up to the shore
And the wind blows the birds away.
I'm trying to catch the Sun,
Trying and wanting to give up
The Sun high and proud
Mocks me, looks down on me;
It knows about my weakness,
It knows about my hopes.
I want the ocean to roar at me,
I want the wind to blow me away,
I want to catch the Sun,
And to lose myself into its light.