Linda Moore Poems
- ' The Great I Am' In the dark still of night, a peaceful ...
- A Mother's Prayer Help me Lord now to teach Do not let my ...
- .hope Peaceful people of Peaceful ways Bowed heads of sorrow...
- $$ Money $$ Money hard earned Money to burn Money flowing ...
- *interlude's Intervening periods of time, an interlude, ...
- .the Gift
- .killing Takes No Reprieve Singing voices of children full of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
' The Great I Am'
In the dark still of night, a peaceful sleep
Jesus watches over, a vigil he keeps
He knows the wolf howling in the night
He sends it running, for him no fight
More Powerful than the terror, it bows to him
He is the Shield from evil and sin
Turned head, eyes on Jesus, Our Protector
Turned head, eyes on Jesus, Soul's Perfecter
The Author of all things and of Man
First Story writer, 'The Great I Am'
Almighty his pen, blessed are his Scribe
Eye's on Jesus, In Peace Abide