.soul Mate - Poem by Linda Moore
An eternal burning flame, Love remembers.
Eyes meet and Soul knows its Mate.
Together or apart, Love remains.
Cheek to cheek, hand in hand,
heart to heart. Forever
Comments about .soul Mate by Linda Moore
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl