Luis Gil de la Puente
Angels Sitting - Poem by Luis Gil de la Puente
In the time of being lonely
I often think of you.
The wings and the invisible power
of your compassionate well intentioned look.
Walking alone, thinking in the dark,
living letting yourself go...
What is the curse which separates us?
The world has been disenchanted.
Why can´t you use your wings?
Why can´t you be felt,
Full of light, smile, fresh air?
Cut out wings,
The deep sadness of the angel
who is looking from the tree,
Comments about Angels Sitting by Luis Gil de la Puente
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl