nicky joyce Poems
- A Lost Good Friend I sit here with a shocked face Cant ...
- My Unique Friend Thats How We ... My friend is unique My...
- Your Life, My Life, Our Life, ... I am so lucky come ...
- Judging Someone Something shining so deep and bright What ...
- Spin Me In A Teacup. Spin me in a tea cup Spin me round and ...
- Surrounding`s Beautiful surroundings dazzle my eyes A sense ...
- What If! ! ! ! ! ! ! What if I broke you like you broke me? ...
I was born and raised in Tiverton Devon, my father is a agricultural contractor and my mother an housewife. As a child I enjoyed gymnastics and the out doors, I have 3 sisters and one brother.I took part in my local majorettes to which my older sister and I thoroughly enjoyed it. We travelled to different towns and preformed.I studied at Tiverton high school where I passed all my GCSE`S. After ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about nicky joyce
A Lost Good Friend
I sit here with a shocked face
Cant explain what just took place
I get told that a friend has died
What do i say i just want to cry
I wanted to say im sorry to hear
But when i went to say it
Nothing would appear
I wanted to say your joking
That its not true your lieing right
But what i feel is nothing at all
What about his family
they got the call
There pain there suffer
They lost it all
They lost there dad husband to
We lost a friend
A good one at that
One of cheer and full of yap
Loved his bikes and family to
A great guy ...