Pasquale Amabile Poems
- Ripe Limoncello Yet I am a man true-blue.
- Loathing Peace for War is their justification when through...
- The Smell Of Silence Her heavy hellish head's wild winding ...
- Roaming Thorned-dirty London's dust: hug-longed life's ...
- Alone People surround you but it's as if
- Crush What was love for me? Nothing more unknown. My soul ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Pasquale Amabile
I am a man
still bleeds wild
green in me.
am moody red
flown off the handle
about it all.
Take it easy! '
Then - they flee
over the thorns of life
red and green
scattered all over here
the things are blue
overcrowded in my blues.
Here I am
all alone, again
as I go on standing here, alone
with my 'dear ...