Phinda Mkhonta Poems
- I Am In Love Literally, louder and lively, I would like ...
- A Season In the wheeling swelling air, still I feel the ...
- Africa Rise! Africa your kindness and loyalty should cover ...
- Education The zeal without education is fire without ...
- Poet I am an African technological psychological opium To ...
- Ancestors Speak! Ancestors speak! when informers thrive, ...
- Justice Unjust Africa why so much crying? Africa why so ...
This is a poet from the south tip of Africa. From the last true kingdom in Africa that still glooms with the smell of culture and nature
Biography, Capacity and Experience
Phinda Mkhonta, the poet was born in the Manzini region of the kingdom of Swaziland, on the 17th November 1987.
He started performing his poetry during his Secondary school but mostly ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I Am In Love
Literally, louder and lively,
I would like to pour into your ears,
I am in love and fully confident with you
I need you more than the air I breathe.
It has been a decade since I pruned you,
Oh! You are a flower my African humane,
You are not likened for you are pure,
Your love I cannot resist nor doubt,
For your love is a non-wet blanket to wear.
Your shinny dazzling hair puts me down,
My metabolism move reverse gear for your face,
For your beauty is like a rising sun from dawn,
When I cast eyes on you, I feel passion,
For this ...