(15) Wishing I Could See Your Face - Poem by Amanda Lukas
I haven't forgotten
that look in your eyes,
the way you cocked your head to the side when you laughed.
I can't let go of
that song you would sing
the way I would gleefully sit on your knee when you sang it.
I'll always remember
the games that we played,
your proud face the first time you saw me on stage.
Some may not know
your prescence filling any room,
but it still fills me in every moment of my every day.
You may be gone,
but, in me, you'll live forever.
Comments about (15) Wishing I Could See Your Face by Amanda Lukas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl