(17) Love, Let's Not Make Plans - Poem by Amanda Lukas
No candy hearts or roses, please.
I don't want teddy bears.
I don't want dinner at the Palm.
No movie tickets,
A simple wish on such a day
is to be locked
in my love's arms.
A night on the couch
playing footsie by the fire.
Throwing popcorn at each other
and watching Disney movies.
For Valentine's Day,
I want you to prove
that the best things in life
really are free.
Comments about (17) Love, Let's Not Make Plans by Amanda Lukas
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl