A Beauty - Poem by masako ikeda
Make a ship witha pornshop discarded several years ago
The darkness comes to Ice cream sticker, I pasting it, little Chip and Danger a bit.
" Melt in waves, drifts lonely.
I also like the sand. I hold shells. A woman, I am! "
To set as a flag this lyric, andI decorate Gorchier's silver are It is erotic.
heart is glow.
You rushed sandy beach alone.
Melt in waves, drifts lonely.
I also like the sand. I hold shells.
Comments about A Beauty by masako ikeda
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl