A Caring Heart - Poem by David Harris
A caring heart will never stray
even when its owner has to go away.
It will think of its happy home
dismissing thoughts of wanting to roam.
No pastures are ever greener
than the ones in your backyard.
A home is the hearth of the family
and love will always keep it warm.
A caring heart will always
consider this as it goes on its way.
When temptation is near
a caring heart will steer clear
and use the loving star
to guide it safely back home.
Comments about A Caring Heart by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda