Eila Mahima Jaipaul
A Fine Pair We - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
a fine pair we
you, with lack of passion trust
I, with love balanced on edge.
could you but understand
passion, once sparked
takes on a life all its own
constantly growing and breathing love fire
like an erotic shimmering golden dragon
could I but accept
the simplicity and elegance
of your desire
because it just is.
something akin to the sun
it doesn't ever leave
it just disappears, because it must
oh yes dearest heart
a very fine pair we.
Comments about A Fine Pair We by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda