A Little Bird Called Hope - Poem by David Harris
On a sky west and crooked
flew a little bird called hope.
It flew with a message to tell everyone
that where there is hope,
love and charity are very soon to follow.
That where there is peace,
the winds of war will soon disperse.
Comments about A Little Bird Called Hope by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl