A Poem For A True Friend, My Friend - Poem by the poet
Time does pass us by so very fast,
Only a moment’s pause, dawn is dusk,
But the moments we had will surely last,
Till the day these bones are dust.
The stars above light the night sky,
Cheering the moon, joyful as can be,
I promise you, our friendship is no lie,
You are my true friend, a part of me.
Though these words can hardly describe,
How strong the bond of you and I,
Never shall I bow down to fate and chance,
That will change my heart for you.
So long as I can breathe the air around me,
I will cherish you, my friend, for eternity…
Comments about A Poem For A True Friend, My Friend by the poet
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl