C. P. Sharma
A Wish - Poem by C. P. Sharma
As stream of consciousness
Changes the course,
Its infinite dimensions arise,
When we rise above this body,
Only then, this truth we can realize.
So, you should know it well,
I am not going to die.
When I depart from the body,
In a new dimension I shall rise.
Call not the people from far away,
Let not there be any hue and cry.
I am immortal, I cannot die;
A simple funeral you should try.
Waste not the time in wailing and waiting,
A peaceful departure I would wish,
My blessings shall be with you, my dear,
You should always in life flourish.
Comments about A Wish by C. P. Sharma
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda