Min Sia Poems
- I Am I am all but nothing I am all but a shame I am all but...
- I Love You I love you..there's no reason As the sky kissed ...
- Autobiography A genuine lad is all I can be Though deadliest...
- Fear This coldness tortures me This melancholy oppresses ...
- Journey Of Love Love they say is the final term Uplifts ones...
- Mask To my friend, Naru Kaede
- The Conversation One stormy night.. Darkness surrounds so ...
I'm in my 20yrs of age..I grew up like a princess..now I'm living in a total mess..nothing did I do to make this happen..yet I'm suffering from the sin of others..
I only have my endless faith..brightest dreams I've ever had..sometimes I think its wrong to dream..to expect for something..for whenever I failed the pain was doubled...
*I'm a culinary arts student...and I like reading novels..and making poems..hope my journey ends..thats what I always pray... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
I am all but nothing
I am all but a shame
I am all but a lie
I am all but a prison
For those veins bursting all red
Yet bodies glowed and reined
Yet bodies have eaten the flesh of humankind
Sipping and sucking every wound aligned
Big, deep voices laughing aloud
Until those had closed their golden vault
To me that have cleansed their souls
To them I'm an acid to their bones
Frozen tails and spears have decided
Summoning the only name that should not be uttered
They began running to four corners
Of the world of fires and sirens
Bushes and ...