Min Sia Poems
- Journey Of Love Love they say is the final term Uplifts ones...
- I Am I am all but nothing I am all but a shame I am all but...
- Life For Death A newly born flower Slowly blowing her ...
- Fear This coldness tortures me This melancholy oppresses ...
- Autobiography A genuine lad is all I can be Though deadliest...
- I Love You I love you..there's no reason As the sky kissed ...
- My Immortal Watch me until morning Brace me upon you Hold ...
I'm in my 20yrs of age..I grew up like a princess..now I'm living in a total mess..nothing did I do to make this happen..yet I'm suffering from the sin of others..
I only have my endless faith..brightest dreams I've ever had..sometimes I think its wrong to dream..to expect for something..for whenever I failed the pain was doubled...
*I'm a culinary arts student...and I like reading novels..and making poems..hope my journey ends..thats what I always pray... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Journey Of Love
Love they say is the final term
Uplifts ones life in any turn
Souls would freed unveiling its power
Summoning life in any matter
With love you can look beyond
Exemplifies nothing just be on the road
Journey full of commodities
First class cabin with all your seats
Absorbing all those what you see
Leaving nothing even those least
Depending on route which way to flee
Eye's plenty of tasty candies
Why should I think of something else?
If there's still one journey left
Going back to the starting line
OH! It's so good to reminisce tonight!