Angel - Poem by beth allinson
Little hands and little feet.
Soft little body and silky hair.
Saucer sized blue eyes.
Perfect little pout.
A smile to melt even the coldest ice.
A piercing cry, we're up all night.
The softest giggle, you're our
Comments about Angel by beth allinson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda