Angels Anticipations - Poem by Angelic(Annie) Female
Alone, under clouded skies and darkness;
An angel awaits her knight in gloom,
Her cloak of white laced, tinsels sparkle;
To the silvery outlined puffed up moon.
Her delicate wings of satins finest silk;
Displayed like white winter plumage,
Her curled and lengthy golden locks;
Floats across her wandering visage.
She’s waiting for her lovers return;
He fights the mighty demons of lucifer,
Her lips are pouted pink in prayer;
For her loves safe guidance at war.
This beautiful angel is me, your Juliet;
The handsome knight is you, Romeo,
Return safely, it is only for you that I fret;
My love on you, forever I’ll bestow.
Comments about Angels Anticipations by Angelic(Annie) Female
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl