Another Commentary(Octo-Mom, Should Be Denied, Welfare.) - Poem by Michael Gale
This mother that is in the news lately, should be denied welfare by our government...Since-she had the twins, after already having six.
This, no good mother, is the mother of fourteen kids...
Her life, really and morally-Hit the guttering skids!
She is sick. All her kids are on welfare checks...
Today, people are getting laid off from jobs...
If denied, welfare, she'd be forced to get off her pregnant, fat ass, and get a job.
She should have been going to a vocational school, instead of getting egged onto welfare.
Talk about, being friggin' lazy and crazy.
Comments about Another Commentary(Octo-Mom, Should Be Denied, Welfare.) by Michael Gale
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda