As Night Descends - Poem by Crimson Love
The night descends,
The light mixing dark, together they blend,
Shadows pounce upon the light,
Forever turning daylight, into night.
Shadows toy and play,
They own the night... Now they shall seize the day,
They sit upon the earth, and watch light decay,
Illuminated light fragments,
like dust they float, Then fall away,
I shall sit with these shadows,
and enjoy corrupt fun,
watch the light fall, as the shadows have won.
My family of shadows, humble yet dark,
always living in turmoil, killing the light, fading the last spark.
The light is no more, we've won....
these wrongs can never be undone.
Comments about As Night Descends by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda