Asphyxiated Love - Poem by Crimson Love
My air escapes my dying lips,
My own two hands strangulating that of my own throat,
how can control be lost when Control is something i've never had?
I let out a groan, dying without air, I must be mad,
let my gasps out, if only I lived the life you thought I should,
Burning ash enflaming my throat,
uttering the words I know I soon shall regret...
I love you... falls from my lieing lips.
Comments about Asphyxiated Love by Crimson Love
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl