Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Awakening (An Erotic Tanka) - Poem by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
lovers eyes are wide,
mind fevered with want and kiss...
allows warm waking
of transmitted messages
folded, seeping desire.
Comments about Awakening (An Erotic Tanka) by Eila Mahima Jaipaul
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda