Doom and Gloom
Black And White - Poem by Doom and Gloom
We come to you with outstretched hand.
We are here to liberate your land.
We remove the burden from your back.
Your enemies, we will attack.
We freed you from the tyrant chains.
We smashed his boats, tanks and planes.
We gave our lives so you could see
How life is good when you are free.
You come to us with gun in hand
You are here to rape our sovereign land
You striped the clothing from our back
Our children die as you attack.
You bound us with economic chains
Enforced by boats, tanks and planes
You took our lives so we could see.
That in this life, nothings free
Comments about Black And White by Doom and Gloom
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl