Bob Dylan Heard The Voice - Poem by Uriah Hamilton
Bob Dylan heard the voice
Of a poet who died in the gutter;
That dying voice
Then seeped into his soul
Imbuing him with beauty and truth.
And that voice
Of the old poet is now
As hard as twisted nails,
But it still has the rare beauty
Of complete honesty.
Thus I continue to follow
The great wandering gypsy of song.
Comments about Bob Dylan Heard The Voice by Uriah Hamilton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl