Broken Friendship - Poem by Cassandra Jasmine
Where lies friendship,
There lies communication.
However, with communication lost,
Friendship dwindles along with it.
I first thought that we were friends.
Now, perhaps, I know differently.
As awkwardly as an ant trying to fly,
Our relationship was strained to few or no words.
We were once inseparable.
We once had a fierce bond with each other.
But that has all withered,
Yet I know not why.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Broken Friendship by Cassandra Jasmine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl