Beach Girl Poems
- The Sea Girl When I was just a little girl They brought me ...
- I Fell Into The Sky As I awoke this morning, I fell into the ...
- Whispers In The Forest Vast grey skies of weeping ...
- I'D Search For You If I could walk backwards into the ...
- Sand In My Toes Sand in my toes Scorched burning feet Ran ...
- Without Him Breathe in Breathe out Lost my heart To a ...
- Friends My far flung friends Like stars above You sparkle ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The Sea Girl
When I was just a little girl
They brought me to the sea
I waded out as waves unfurled
Their salty gifts on me
Seaweed, shells and whole sand dollars
Were strewn along the shores
Each a gem of ocean wonders
Formed on soft sea floors
As years flew by and she grew tall
She never lost her passion
Most nights she'd hear the ocean call
And dreamt of wild waves crashing
The sea girl couldn't shake the call
Salt water coursed her veins
Returning to the old sea wall
She felt her heart unchained
Miles and miles of endless sea
It took ...