But For Your Love - Poem by Abossey Allotey
Though I went astray,
Me your love brought on track again.
Though my soul was desolate and frail
Me your love brought life to gain.
Your love is de better way.
Your love bid me brighter day;
Your love does me feel okay.
But for your love I be torn apart;
Discriminated against - dead to heart;
And the devil will my future thwart.
Your love took my sins away.
But for your love I couldn't go gay.
Comments about But For Your Love by Abossey Allotey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl