Chocolate - Poem by Lydia Etzler
Loads of chocolate syrup on vanilla ice cream,
And a bowl of chocolate mousse is like a wonderful dream,
Any chocolate candy brings me great joy,
And chocolate covered pretzels feel like a new toy!
Those chocolate truffles are just so delicious,
And chocolate covered strawberries are more nutritious,
But after the day I leave and die,
I will most miss my Grandma's chocolate pie!
Comments about Chocolate by Lydia Etzler
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl