'Cloud' - Poem by Bryan Hammond
Coasting through the years.
Loving the change and the same.
Outstanding memories looking for
Understanding of where they belong.
Doesn't forget the past.
* A Reminder About Copyright*
If you want to use a poem from this site please make your request to: (email@example.com) I will almost certainly be delighted and say yes but this does me the courtesy of a request and keeps the potential user from infringement of my copyright which is absolutely retained.
Thank you..Bryan Hammond
Comments about 'Cloud' by Bryan Hammond
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl