Coffee - Poem by Christian Rosselli
arriving home while the sky is painted red,
ever notice the lukewarm cup
a still black basin of richness
morning stains surround the blue rim
from your nervous hands hurrying
and off to work you go.
God Bless Coffee aromas from
the austrian meinl kaffe
dunkin donuts morning addiction
starbucks-ash or real bean?
or just Gimme! Coffee
For now I'm a hippie searching for the last smoke
wondering if I should let it rest
save the rejuvenation for tomorrow
or down my thurst quencher of the late pm
there it is...
Comments about Coffee by Christian Rosselli
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl