Community Spirit - Poem by David Harris
I can remember a time
when the neighbourhood bond was strong.
When you could chat to one another
over the fence about everything going on.
Resolving the problems that others had,
and helping them to get through.
Those days are in the past.
Oh, where have they gone?
The community spirit of long, long ago.
27 October 2007
Comments about Community Spirit by David Harris
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda