Confused - Poem by Life Poem
Hungry for something you can't have
ignoring the tell-tale cries of the wind.
Heart beating at maddening pace
searching for already there answers.
No one can feel what you are
inside of that paralyzed smile.
Each step leads you deeper in
to see the cracks cannot be filled.
Comments about Confused by Life Poem
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl