Life Poem Poems
- Getting Back Up Life is a bright, long star boulevard, ...
- A Man And Woman The Difference between a Man and a Woman; ...
- Ode To Cheese ☺ . Ode To Cheese, Which Makes Us ...
- Believe When all the things I touch should die, I always ...
- When I Let You In When I Let You In, I Loved You, More ...
- Healthy You are what I love And crave for so badly that ...
- Confused Hungry for something you can't have ignoring the ...
Just another student.
(I Dance, I Cry, and I Love Wacky But Emotionally Chilly Poems and Books)
My poems I hope, satisfy a tiny part of you.
Please favorite comment rate if they do.
ANYWAY FOR THE LAST TIME,
I do take time to read a lot! (Hungry heart and working computer) Mail me recommendations if you can.
I'd Love To Have ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Getting Back Up
Life is a bright, long star boulevard,
Where you get good, when you work hard.
But Life is not a fantasy,
or just a love that's shared between thee'
It's a battlefield of broken goals,
A purple sky with empty souls.
The city streets with littered trash,
the wild fire left with ash.
Lies from fakers,
burning heart breakers.
Those knocking you down,
smiling when you frown.
But others tell you keep on going,
you try so hard though your steps are ...