Conquest Of The Sorrow - Poem by Arun Maji
If you are broken
then your love is crushed
and soul is fragmented
Don't ask- who did it to you?
Ask- what is within you?
Make a sea out of your tears
to float your fragmented soul there.
And then- wait for
breeze of love reunite your fragmented soul.
© Arun Maji
Comments about Conquest Of The Sorrow by Arun Maji
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl