**counting Blessings! - Poem by RAJ NANDY
During my childhood days, I had once let
a gas balloon escape, -
Into the vast expanse of the vast blue space!
It had turned into a tiny speck and melted
into infinite space!
Those were the days filled with wonder, -
And the balloon toed a child’s waking dreams,
- no wonder!
Now after many long years, I neither marvel
at the infinite,
Nor do I lament the finiteness of things!
I thank the Lord for all that I have for the
For the happiness and joy which life brings!
Not for how long I will have them!
03 Jul 09
Comments about **counting Blessings! by RAJ NANDY
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda