Dancing In The Morning - Poem by Jolanta Gradowicz
It comes suddenly in the small hours -
It appears when I can’t stand this world,
And when I can’t hold back my bitter tears.
It’s a morning dance – I am in a whirl…
My veins are filled with tones of music,
I feel the new fresh blood in my bones,
My soul feels the rhythm - the dance is magic.
I hear nothing except for the loud tones.
It’s my lonely dancing in the morning.
It comes into being out of the blue.
It brings new power – I feel my heart beating,
Now I can look at everything anew.
Comments about Dancing In The Morning by Jolanta Gradowicz
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl