Day After The End - Poem by Victor Carlos
Why did I give you my words
Exalting your wings to ease my pain
Throwing my sores away?
Believing I was your god,
Ignoring I am a negative creep.
Grateful for helping me feed my greed
Tons of tears dropping from my veins
Increases your pain and sorrow.
Tear down the wall of loving.
See the rainbow after the deluge of razors! !
Comments about Day After The End by Victor Carlos
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Victor Carlos's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl