Death - Poem by Mysharae Jackson
because i can smell it
all i can think is
death is near
you hear it
you smell it
DAmn someone got shot!
why he do that, why he say that?
dont do that, dont say that
your death is here
Comments about Death by Mysharae Jackson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl