Dreams - Poem by Alex M.ller
In dreams you can soar,
Avoid all thoughts of destruction and war.
Spread your wings and open your mind,
Keep in your heart all the things you may find.
Observe a pond's ripples as they tell you a tale,
Build up a boat and open the sail.
Row across waters throughout distant lands,
Bring along a flashlight and make animals with your hands.
Tell your new friends 'Good-bye',
There will be other times for 'Hey' and 'Hi'.
The moon sets and the sun starts to rise,
Wake up little children, return to your lives.
Comments about Dreams by Alex M.ller
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl