Fear - Poem by merna ibrahim
so many years.
so many fears.
so many tears.
The wound doesn't want to heal.
The pain is just too real.
It would destroy all the sanity in us.
But the time can't erase this cuss.
But the courageous who resist.
But the courageous who insist.
But the courageous who persist.
We need the bravery.
We must fire the slavery.
We must defeat our frustration.
We must defeat our hesitation.
We must vanquish our dread.
We must reject any threat.
Comments about Fear by merna ibrahim
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl