Feelings - Poem by Yodit Gebru
Feeling are mixed
you can't tell which is which
white black happy or sad.
don't ask a question that require feelings
because it is hard to
think as well as to speak! ! !
Comments about Feelings by Yodit Gebru
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Yodit Gebru's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl