First Kiss - Poem by Shelly Price
Closed eyes can see,
lips upon lips.
Thoughts empty of resistence,
bodies filled with urgency.
Hunger turns into a beast,
Closer than close,
lips brush lips.
lightning strikes the sky.
Tongues seductively dance,
harmonous with the sounds of lust.
lips tasting, feeling, teasing, yearning,
urgent to satisfy the starvation of time.
Tongues gently licking wet lips,
Bodies are alive,
buring with heat.
All reason cast aside.
The sheer pleasure of a oneness,
feverish, passionate, wanting more.
more hot steamy,
wet tongues flickering.
Slowly parting gazing eye to eye,
the purist truths exposed.
Nothing hidden in the instant
that we first kissed.
Comments about First Kiss by Shelly Price
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda