''Foo-Foo'' Words - Poem by Mary Nagy
If it takes fancy language
to make your eyes delight
you may not want to read this
or hey, maybe you might! ?
I don't use words like ''Fabulous! ''
or ''That's simply divine! ''
I might say ''Hey, I like that! ''
or ''Wow, now that is FINE! ''
You'll never see a ''Thou'' here
and you'll never spot a ''Thee''
I can't pronounce the big words.
They're not my cup of tea!
I may say ''What the heck was that? ''
or ''Woohoo! I feel good! ''
I see no sense in ''foo-foo'' words
if they're not understood.
Comments about ''Foo-Foo'' Words by Mary Nagy
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda